Night Photos

hmm it focuses even in a very dark area? well lol maybe I should try out the TV mode while shooting in the dark. I think the only way to correct the shutter problem is to repair your camera lol

No it doesn't focus in really dark areas. My lightning pictures I had to use manual focus. There was already light in the photos I took photos of, so I didn't have to use manual focus.

Reminds me of my own city.

Victoria BC :) Nice city! I've always wanted to visit there.

No it doesn't focus in really dark areas. My lightning pictures I had to use manual focus. There was already light in the photos I took photos of, so I didn't have to use manual focus.

hmm well I have tried shooting with manual focus too but the photos I took never really seem to be sharp... maybe I need to adjust the viewfinder I mean we both wear glasses lol and maybe it affect the way we see things through the viewfinder?? IDK lol oh btw the viewfinder on my camera is awesome and HUGE! much better than my old camera and better than yours xD sorry couldnt help to brag :mrgreen:

I just try to focus on a light or something there nearby and use my best judgement. I'm not here to brag, sorry :p

I just try to focus on a light or something there nearby and use my best judgement. I'm not here to brag, sorry :p

lmao sorry hahaha didn't mean to brag here lol anyway that sounds like a neat idea! I mean try to find a light and focus on it. I am going to take some more night photos this friday and I will try to remember that one :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back