Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this are a few picture when i went out for a walk around town
2cr10ya.jpg

oarj8o.jpg

skw21x.jpg

x0wtnd.jpg

They look like they were underexposed and you pushed them (a lot) in post.

I think they would be a lot better if they were shot at the "correct" exposure...

That being said, I like the last one the most.

What kind of camera are you using?
I really think that they are nice shots, just the exposure settings were not right. I do not care for how yellow-oriented they are, although that is in some people's taste.

all this picture i modified to my own taste.
the first two pictures were exposure was fine. i just made them look like that to make them abit interesting. i don't know if it worked though.
and i'm using a sony cyber-shot

You have a tripod? Some kind of stable base is your best friend for shots like this. I like the 4th one best I think, but the first 2 look soft to me. I would also play with the white balance a bit, but that is a matter of taste since a lot of what I am seeing came about in post processing it sounds like.

TBH, the second one had some potential, but all of these are in need of some serious help. Sorry.

What the heck is in front of that acura? In the first one it looks like there's a wire going left to right... in the second, streaky things up and down? Weeds? Trees? No idea.

Some tips...

- Always use a tripod for night shots.
- Lean towards overexposure on capture and then tone down a bit in PP.
- Use RAW if you can to compensate for light color issues and pollution.

My 2 cents..like what you were trying for in No.2,
I'm also using the Sony Cybershot..it can do it,turning on the AF illuminator helps at night a lot,in my (limited) experience.

Most reactions

Back