What's new

Night shot - downtown Sacramento

MarcusM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Paul, MN, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm going to go do some more night shots very soon now that I have a tripod again. (lost my old cheap one) So, I wanted to get some critiques on one of my older shots if I could to see how far I will have come. This was taken almost 4 years ago and was really one of my first ever night shots before I really had a clue as to what I was doing. Feedback appreciated!

deltaking.jpg
 
I like the shot, however the tree's are very distracting.
 
Thanks for the comment, yes, I agree the trees are distracting in this shot. It was tough to get in closer, being it was by the river.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom