Night Shots Downtown

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a couple more from my adventure last night in downtown Baton Rouge. These were taken on River Road, alongside the Mississippi River.

river51.jpg

2. The light is pretty bright in this one, but I personally thought it was a pretty cool picture.
river33.jpg

i like the lighting in the first shot! i've been trying to get that same effect you did in the second to no avail! i think you pulled it off expertly! excellent work :thumbup::thumbup:

thanks!! The funny thing is, the second shot was an accident. I had it focused on the bench, but I messed up my remote and I was standing there reprogramming it. I had the camera set up for a long exposure shot, and really only had my camera sitting there in the light so I could see what I was doing..when my remote found the right spot, it snapped the photo LOL

MommyOf4Boys said:
thanks!! The funny thing is, the second shot was an accident. I had it focused on the bench, but I messed up my remote and I was standing there reprogramming it. I had the camera set up for a long exposure shot, and really only had my camera sitting there in the light so I could see what I was doing..when my remote found the right spot, it snapped the photo LOL

haha that's hilarious! hooray for great accidental shots! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back