TENPERCENTJUICE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
first pictures taken with my new d80.

philadelphia skyline, c&c?

2927344941_c002301244_b.jpg

not sure how to properly shoot this one. to the naked eye the lights inside the cira center arent noticable displaying a big P in support of the phillies. on camera the lights inside make the P less distinct. any suggestions as to how to fix this?

2927362673_bd5af11487_b.jpg

I think zooming out or further away (prime) will group the window pixels tighter & read better... in addition to other techniques. Don't take this wrong, you likely know better than I, but be sure your UV filter is off.. maybe shoot after the sky darkens a bit more, and with the longer exposure a suggested.

-Shea

How long was your exposure? A longer exposure may show the "P" a little more noticeable??

I think it probably needs a shorter exposure. The "P" is on the outside of the building, the interior office lights are what's making it harder to see. A longer exposure would make them even brighter.

i figured i needed a shorter exposure too. this one was 1/5 f8 iso100.

Cool Shots....Would you be from philly or just visiting.... I am right across the bridge in south jersey.

I think it probably needs a shorter exposure. The "P" is on the outside of the building, the interior office lights are what's making it harder to see. A longer exposure would make them even brighter.

Yup...long day at work, was not thinking properly. Thanks!

Cool Shots....Would you be from philly or just visiting.... I am right across the bridge in south jersey.
not originally from philly but im living here now, going to school at drexel.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back