What's new

Night shots of Toledo and Columbus

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
451
Reaction score
1
Location
Columbus, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been a while since I posted anything here, but its been crazy. I got married and moved to Columbus, OH! So I thought i'd post some recent skyline shots. Cities at night are one of my most favorite things in the world! Thanks for looking


1
original.jpg

2
original.jpg

3
original.jpg



4
87249072.jpg


5
original.jpg


6
original.jpg


7
original.jpg


8
original.jpg


9
original.jpg


10
original.jpg


11
original.jpg
 
nice light !!

I really like that bridge, perfect bridge shots !!!!
 
Oh. Congratulations on having got married so recently and all the very, very best for your future!

And these are all wonderful!
Each and every one of them.
Really ... "excellent" is the word of choice here! Wow.
 
thanks guys, and thanks Corina!
 
Great job with the exposure on all of these.

Some people may overlook the fact that there is no noise on these shots whatsoever, which can sometimes be a difficult feat at night time.

These images are very pleasing.
 
thanks! yeah, i try to keep the noise down, but its never really easy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom