Night time + a car + lightning = :-)

boomer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first time ever getting a shot of lightning! And it happened to be a picture with my car as well. So I was pretty excited :)

Taken at:
25 seconds
f/16
ISO:200

Let me know what you think!

DSC_2399.jpg

Nice. Do you still have the RAW file? Orange is a soft warm gentle colour. White balancing it to a colder colour would add to the baddassness of the image.

The second version is much better. Love the shot. Is that lightning real or did you edit it in ?

I agree about the comp, seems a bit too weighted on the right for me.

Thanks for the little edit! Looks great. I'll have to play around with them in photoshop a little. this photo has no other photoshop besides a resize and slight sharpening. Ya, i had the camera on the coldest white balance setting as well, 2500k. On auto white balance the pictures looked horrible!

Edit: Here was my first shot of the night, set to auto white balance :( Not so great. Changed it to 2500k after this shot.

DSC_2393.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I played with the color levels a little bit and this is what i came up with. What do you think?

Test.jpg

i like the picture where you adjusted the picture to make the car its true color.. the focus is the car.. the lightning just adds to the awsomeness.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back