What's new

Night time is the right time...

TeeWon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
For more of my favorite subject. Also, my friends are idiots.

davefootjam1.jpg

Coreywallrideart1.jpg
 
I like the stop-motion capture of the second one, and your friends in the background make it a rather interesting and impressive shot.
 
man those are some really nice shots...i especially like the second one!!
 
Hey, I think it is really funny and wonderfully crazy what your friends are doing in the background of the second photo. Adds heaps to it, I think.
 
You are suggesting that our very c_mac is IN your photo #2?
Cool.
Is he riding the bike or acting like crazy? ;)
 
You are suggesting that our very c_mac is IN your photo #2?
Cool.
Is he riding the bike or acting like crazy? ;)


he's doing the riding...even on his gnarled gimpy foot he's 10 times the rider that i am...
 
I like it those are great! Have you ever tried this before?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom