Night time walk

kerria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I shot these two pictures a couple of days ago while having a walk with my boyfriend.
Both of them were taken with my OnePlus 3t smartphone and lightly edited with Snapseed.
I'm not really happy with the cropping on the first one, but I had to level the background and couldn't do otherwise.

The phone camera has manual controls, but except for the shutter speed both shots were taken in Auto mode. The camera has a fixed aperture of f/2.0 and a focal length of 4.26mm.

In the first picture I tried to portray the flowers on the fence of a bridge, keeping the background blurred. The bright spots come from a streetlight and its reflections on the water.

ntw1.jpeg
Shutter speed: 1/10
ISO: 2.5k (auto)
Flash: no

The second picture is supposed to be about the atmosphere of that walk along the river. A couple passed by and I had to take another shot. Unexpectedly when I was reviewing the pictures that shot looked empty and pointless, so I discarded it and kept the original one instead.

ntw2.jpeg
Shutter speed: 1/11 (auto)
ISO: 2k (auto)
Flash: no

What do you think? Constructive criticism is accepted and encouraged ^^

Last edited:
EDIT: I just came across the thread "How to structure your post to get C&C on your work". Added some more information.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back