What's new

Night train

Deebo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
I am from Belfast, Ireland.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not the clearest but I thought i wud share

Train.jpg



Train2.jpg


Dee
 
They are like the same.
But I really like the reflections on the sea
 
I can barely notice the difference. They're nice though. The sky looks good.
 
Cheers guys
Almost identical shots except that in the first one the train has just entered the frame and the last one the train is leaving as you can see by the blur

Dee
 
Great colors :) I think I prefer the second. Love shots like this!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom