What's new

Nightclub photography

ya its a stupid rule, but wtev. I wish i could sneak my camera in..too bad they wud mistake it for a gun.
 
ya its a stupid rule, but wtev. I wish i could sneak my camera in..too bad they wud mistake it for a gun.

I doubt they'd mistake it for a gun... they'd find it before it had a chance to be mistaken...they check bags in 90% clubs so they'd find it in any bag you tried to take in... and it's too bulky to hid on your person... unless you wear really baggy pants... really baggy. :lol:

ya the gun part was a joke. but yaaaa i guess i'll have to wear extremely baggy pants!:mrgreen:
 
Years ago some friends and I went to a Jewel concert, and we snuck in my friend's Nikon film SLR and a couple lenses. He was terrified we were going to get caught and have his camera confiscated, because there were "no photography" signs posted everywhere. The tickets said it, the venue said it, they made announcements, and yet somehow we still managed to get to our seats in the 10th row and get through almost the entire set without getting caught. If I remember right, someone finally saw him but all they did was ask him to stop, so he put it away and that was that.

He shot like four rolls of film at that concert.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom