MSnowy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 1, 2010 Messages 5,341 Reaction score 4,116 Location Scituate, MA. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 #16 nice picture
Dominantly TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 3,032 Reaction score 168 Location San Diego, CA (RB) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2010 #17 I know exactly where you took that. I have been wanting to head over there to give it a shot, but have been putting it off. I also want to try and get a nice shot of the Coronado bridge. nice shot BTW
I know exactly where you took that. I have been wanting to head over there to give it a shot, but have been putting it off. I also want to try and get a nice shot of the Coronado bridge. nice shot BTW