What's new

Nighttime shot

I made an edit based on pbelarge's comments (as i understood them anyway ;)). may I have permission to post it?
 
I may have gone over board as I see I lost a bit of detail on the slats on the back of the bench. some of that might be due to working off a smaller image than the original - hard to say. I'm no expert and I'm here to learn as much as anyone (in other words, I hate editing other people's work - particularly when it was pretty good to begin with). I focused on trying to get rid of the orange sky.

4640733636_4bfc4f3657_o.jpg
 
thanks for the edit, but hnestly i don't like it, only because of the loss in detail and the glow from the street light is still there. thanks for taking the time to edit though.
 
thanks for the edit, but hnestly i don't like it, only because of the loss in detail and the glow from the street light is still there. thanks for taking the time to edit though.

No problem. Thank you letting me try.
 
I actually like the edit better but thats me. hehe.
 
I really like how the night sky came out after the edit, nice job.:thumbup:

The buildings though look a little harsh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom