What's new

Nigth, Heavy Snowing, Strong Wind and 2 Spotligths

cumi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
394
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, Austria
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think:

125418024.jpg


Shutter speed: 1 sec (no tripod and stil no significant shaking) :D!
 
Well, I finally got to see your photo taking "the scenic route", you know -> Properties - copy - paste and then wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. It never loaded right here (and even though I finally got to see your quite abstract photo of swirling snow in the spotlight, I still get a red x here in your post).

It is a very interesting abstract, and congrats on holding the 1 second in this wind - I wonder how anyone can do that! Too cool (in both meanings) :D.
 
LaFoto said:
Well, I finally got to see your photo taking "the scenic route", you know -> Properties - copy - paste and then wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. It never loaded right here (and even though I finally got to see your quite abstract photo of swirling snow in the spotlight, I still get a red x here in your post).

For some reasons the hungarian image-hosting server is extreme slow now. :grumpy: Bad! Can you suggest me another but fast one?
 
OK, I found a better imagehosting server, so now maybe you can even see the whole photo... This is kind of "bump" message. :confused:
 
It shows up fine now! Great shot, I love the lighting from the spotlights!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom