Nijmegen

jonne1969

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
De 3 bruggen van Nijmegen
835bfbcee3195d64343ba9753989a702.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

Welcome to TPF - I've taken the liberty of moving your thread to a more appropriate forum. Are you interested in critique or simply sharing?

Hello, in both sharing and learning

OK, the photo above is relatively boring. Cropping the bottom a bit would help and better timing to get some color in the sunset would also help. Is the bridge your subject? or is the sunset? I guess the question is What is your Subject?

Is the bridge your subject? or is the sunset? I guess the question is What is your Subject?
I think all three bridges comprise the composition, and the light in the sky makes it special.

Is the bridge your subject? or is the sunset? I guess the question is What is your Subject?
I think all three bridges comprise the composition, and the light in the sky makes it special.
That's one of the things I like about photography, everybody looks at photos from a different perspective. Mine is basically photojournalism so I'm looking for "THE STORY", others are looking for artistic while others get all giddy over if it's in focus or not. Lots of fun.................

The subject are all of the three bridges from Nijmegen in 1 picture.

The subject are all of the three bridges from Nijmegen in 1 picture.

It's an interesting image if you're a local, but unfortunately, it's one of those that isn't going to have wide appeal because to most of the world it's just "some bridges".

Hi Jonne, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your photo. While I understand why some may say it's boring or just "some bridges" I like the general idea with all three bridges in the same photo. One of the things I like about this forum and photography in general is seeing how different people see the same or similar things. It gives me different ideas of things to try in my own photography.

I am definitely not qualified to give critical evaluation, but the one thing I will say is the photo would have been instantly better if you had not cut the left side of the main bridge off.

Most reactions

Back