What's new

Nikkor 24mm 2.8 For Sale

tron

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
352
Reaction score
6
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello:

I am looking to sell my Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 lens. I have read great reviews about this lens online, I jus dont think I will use it much. Its serial number is 529015. These go for about $529.95 on B&H new. The glass is scratch/chip/line/marr free.

I am just taking offers at this point so feel free to pm me. Lens will come with both caps (front and rear) as well as a 52mm UV filter.

DSC_0003-3.jpg


DSC_0004-3.jpg
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
Early production AI, production date of ~77, with a hacked up indexing fork. Out of curiosity, what relevance does what a brand new AiS lens pricing have? I'm not playing price police, just curious as to what you think it's worth.
 
i would be okay with $150 shipped
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom