kawasakiguy37
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2010
- Messages
- 42
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is my mint condition 28 2.0 AI. The ad title says AIS but this IS the rarer AI version with curved aperture blades. I bought this lens for video and the focus is buttery smooth as with Nikons other MF lenses. Built like a tank. This thing takes amazing photos (they call it the poor mans 28 1.4) with great edge to edge sharpness even when wide open. I also have an 85 1.4 AIs and 180 2.8 Ai for sale. It comes with the hood, backcap, frontcap (not pictured) and for a bit extra I will also include the filter (52mm Hoya pro Multicoated). For anyone desiring to ues this on modern canon EOS cameras I also will include on request a simple (but quite reliable and well made) Nikon to canon ring adapter. Asking 325 shipped
Full size pictures:
http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DSC_2543.jpg
http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DSC_2541.jpg
http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DSC_2542.jpg
Also here is a cropped photo I took recently using this lens down the street from my place
http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Newport.jpg
Thanks
Full size pictures:
http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DSC_2543.jpg
http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DSC_2541.jpg
http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DSC_2542.jpg
Also here is a cropped photo I took recently using this lens down the street from my place
http://www.sinclairvisual.com/cognitions/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Newport.jpg
Thanks
Last edited: