What's new

Nikkor Lens for sale!

catweh00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
24mm Nikkor AF D f/2.8--Mint condition, no problems at all with function. There is one L shaped mark on the back optics, but it has never affected my photos. I simply do not need this lens on my d70 anymore.
PM me or email me at ctwehues@gmail.com

Price is $160 + shipping (couple bucks I think).
I live in the USA, so I would rather just ship there.
 
This includes UV filter as well.

Do you have a price list for all of the lens for sale or is it a group for $160? new to lens searching, I have a nikon d90.

thanks
Sherry
 
I think its just the one 24mm lens that is for sale.
 
How can it be in mint condition while having an L-shaped mark on the rear element?
Anyways, I had this lens and it was great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom