What's new

Nikon 1 J3 Lenses

peccarypig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 5, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Sebastopol, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello
I have recently purchased a Nikon 1 J3 camera with the two-lens kit (10-30mm and 30-100mm). I have discovered I would much rather have the 10-100mm lens...I wish Nikon had offered it with the camera, even if at a somewhat higher price. My question is: Is there anyone out there who wants/needs the two lenses and has the 10-100mm lens, or knows some way I can make this switch? I know I will likely pay extra to make the switch. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom