Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 CX Lens Questions!

JoshC.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, it's been a while!

I'm here with a few questions on Nikons 10mm prime lens. Here it is: 1 NIKKOR 10mm f/2.8 Camera Lens | 10mm Lens for Nikon 1 Cameras

For those of you that have used it, will it be a suitable wide angle lens for landscapes? Currently all I have for landscapes is the 18-55mm kit lens that came with my d3100. I understand that the lowest aperture is f/11, but I rarely shoot higher than that on my kit lens now.

I'm looking at the lens rather than other wide angles simply because it is cheaper.

Also, my current filters for my kit lens will not work with this prime, correct?

Thanks a lot!

Do you actually own a Nikon 1 camera, or just your D3100? If it's the latter, you should definitely not buy this lens. It won't mount on your D3100. Once we get that out of the way, we will be able to help you further.

Mark

Oh damn... Thanks! I just assumed it would fit. No I do not own a Nikon 1. Thank you very much.

No problem. You're going to need to look for a DX or FX lens. Any F-mount lens will work.

Mark

I should say, though, that you should stick with AF-S lenses if you want autofocus.Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back