Nikon 105mm f2 DC lens question.....

Lonnie1212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Folks,

Today I ordered a Nikon 105mm f2 DC lens. Will be using it on a Nikon D610. Does anyone have any experience with this lens? Would like to hear your opinion or see some photos.

Thank you,

Lonnie

Super lens, amazing image quality and control. I sold mine and a few other AF lenses bundled with my D610. Super fast AF, the DC is great for portraits and can be turned off. My copy was super at f2 or f4, anything above that, not that great. It's a very unique lens.

Super lens, amazing image quality and control. I sold mine and a few other AF lenses bundled with my D610. Super fast AF, the DC is great for portraits and can be turned off. My copy was super at f2 or f4, anything above that, not that great. It's a very unique lens.

Thank you very much for the reply. It is nice to hear a positive report.

I don’t personally have any experience with this specific 105 but have owned the 105 F2.5 and now own the 105 1.4E. Nikon does a stellar job with lenses in this FL and I am sure you will be pleased. For reference you can read the review by Bjorn Rorslett here,
NÆRFOTO Bjørn Rørslett

I don’t personally have any experience with this specific 105 but have owned the 105 F2.5 and now own the 105 1.4E. Nikon does a stellar job with lenses in this FL and I am sure you will be pleased. For reference you can read the review by Bjorn Rorslett here,
NÆRFOTO Bjørn Rørslett

Thank you very much for reply. It sounds like you've had good experiences with the 1.4 and the 2 5. I will check out the review that you sent later.

Most reactions

Back