What's new

Nikon - 12.3-Megapixel D300s Digital SLR Camera - Black

in the pic you posted, the box says D7000 with 18-105mm kit lens on it...thread title says D300s.
which are you selling?


didn't you read the jpg name? It's a "brand-new-nikon-d3x-d90-d300-d7000-d700-d3scanon-eos-1000d-canon-eos-7d-slr-canon-digital-rebel-.jpg"
Builds MY confidence. :lmao:
 
My confidence was shot at the post count of 1
 
Can we make a rule stating a member must have 50 posts on the forum (maybe even only in Galleries) before they're allowed to sell something?

-Ken Turner
 
So then it will say 51 instead of 1. Not gonna "fix" anything.
 
Ernicus said:
So then it will say 51 instead of 1. Not gonna "fix" anything.

I disagree. Accruing 50 posts requires 1 of 2 things to happen: quick fire spamming to reach 50 or active participation. The rapid spamming will be noticed and action will be taken. Somebody joining to hornswaggle an unsuspecting member generally won't be patient enough to accrue 50 posts. That's too much effort and fools can be found elsewhere.
 
So then it will say 51 instead of 1. Not gonna "fix" anything.

^Yep. Just reported one with 8 posts so far, all the same, just posted in different threads. This one was easy to spot because they didn't even bother to TRY to relate the post to the thread topic. But it'd be simple enough to post "nice," "I like this" "Awesome shot" etc and build up fifty posts real quick. Or a hundred. In the meantime, it would limit those perfectly legitimate folks who just happen to not have 50 posts.

Spammers will be spammers, and con artists will be con artists. The absolute best way to protect yourself is to research everything, DOUBT everything *until* you've researched, and always, always err on the side of caution and skepticism when buying from someone you don't KNOW you can trust. There IS that .0001% of the time that a ridiculously great deal will be missed by doing that, but most of the time, if it sounds too good to be true...
 
I've only been around since november 2011.It will probably take me 2 more years to acquire 50 posts.I actually joined to just listen (read) and learn.I check this forum daily,so many of you,I feel I recognize,and as such,I have a lot of trust in.I've purchased 2 items here.The first,was someone I was able to research a little,and that sale went great.The second,I did not have much time to research,but that also went well (pretty much).I guess I just feel more comfortable about buying from someone who's got a history here.I would not fall in that category,as I don't post much,other than if something amuses me.As I stated...I'm generally here to learn new things.
;););)







i
 
Last edited:
ion know what all these damn fool talking about... but u will recieve the accessory with the camera but the lens.. Thank you
 
and SOON I will be having a apple iMac for sale
 
Last edited by a moderator:
snapshot212 said:
ion know what all these damn fool talking about... but u will recieve the accessory with the camera but the lens.. Thank you

Dude. You have a photo of a D7000 when you are selling a D300s.
 
snapshot212 said:
ion know what all these damn fool talking about... but u will recieve the accessory with the camera but the lens.. Thank you

Dude. You have a photo of a D7000 when you are selling a D300s.

i mentioned that earlier, but never got an answer for it. maybe you will have better luck than i did.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom