Nikon 16-85 f.4.5-5.6G VR2 Like New

New price 450.00 shipped. Bought new, used for a month
Will trade for 24-85 vr in similar condition

bump showing Amazon ad for comparison

SOLD ON AMAZON 15 MINUTES AFTER LISTING

Well Amazon has millions of customers I assume where this forum has probably a thousand & Don't they charge like 15% in fees which to me is outrageous - I thought Ebay/PayPal was bad enough at 12%

Well Amazon has millions of customers I assume where this forum has probably a thousand & Don't they charge like 15% in fees which to me is outrageous - I thought Ebay/PayPal was bad enough at 12%
Thank you for being interested in my transaction. I am very aware of the customer base on both. I list on this forum because I am a member of this community. I try to give a fair deal to fellow members first. BTW I listed that lens higher in price, and came out with more after the Amazon commission. But thank you for bringing all that to my attention. Ed

Thank you for being interested in my transaction. I am very aware of the customer base on both. I list on this forum because I am a member of this community. I try to give a fair deal to fellow members first. BTW I listed that lens higher in price, and came out with more after the Amazon commission. But thank you for bringing all that to my attention. Ed
My bad for reading something into your comment that wasn't there - apologies sir - I read that you were insinuating how much better Amazon was than this forum, my bad!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back