What's new

Nikon 17-35 F2.8

Whiskey Tango

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
NE Ga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First, let me say that I have never sold anything on this board before now. Mainly, I've been in a buying mode since I have joined. That being said, I have a lens that I'm selling. I'm selling this lens because it doesn't really fit my needs right now. I have decided that a 24-70 will work better for me at this point and time. For your consideration, I have a Nikon 17-35 f2 in pristine condition. There is one external blem, and there is a small portion that has flaked off in the corner of the name badge. You probably wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't pointed it out. I am the second owner of this lens, and it has seen minimal use from both of us.I am looking for $1150 net, shipped. I take paypal, money order, or cashiers check.IF you have any questions, please feel free to email me or PM. I'll be more than happy to answer them. If you need references, I can provide you the name of other boards which I have been a member of for over 10 years with no issues.Thanks everyone!
DSC_5092-1.jpg
DSC_5094.jpg
DSC_5095.jpg
DSC_5097.jpg
 
Welcome to the board! I am too in NEGA...

Free bump! Good luck on the sell. The 24 - 70 is a great lens!

PS...
I have a Nikon 17-35 f2 in pristine condition.

Your lens is a f2.8...
 
Last edited:
I wish i had the money, but being a poor college student, i do not..

Goodluck with the sale!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom