What's new

Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
2
Location
Tulsa, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am seling this lens to finance the purchase of a new lens. I have taken many wonderful pictures with this lens but it is time to move up!
I got it for around 150 but am only asking 80 OBO shipped for it as I have used it. The lens is in flawless condition, no scratches or anything. I would be more than happy to provide pictures. Please email me with any questions or offers.
 
ED or VR version?

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom