matthewo
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2011
- Messages
- 1,445
- Reaction score
- 645
- Location
- the south
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling my Nikon 24-70mm F2.8 lens. this is one of the only lens I bought brand new. I bought it from B&H a little over a year ago. It is a USA lens. Its in perfect condition. Its a 10. No scratches, no marks, no issues what-so-ever. focusing is fast and accurate. its basically just like a brand new lens.
Comes with box, manuals, softcase, lens, caps, everything a new one comes with.
Lens was lightly used, I am not a professional photographer and this lens was only used for hobby shoots. a few times for friends and family photos, on a few short vacations, and a few times out and about around town.
I enjoy shooting mostly wildlife now, and I rarely use this lens. I have a few other prime lenses that cover this range, so I don't really need it, I want to fund other photography equipment.
Price is $1500 Firm. shipped, but please add 3% paypal or pay with gift. price maybe a little higher then most, but this lens is perfect.
Comes with box, manuals, softcase, lens, caps, everything a new one comes with.
Lens was lightly used, I am not a professional photographer and this lens was only used for hobby shoots. a few times for friends and family photos, on a few short vacations, and a few times out and about around town.
I enjoy shooting mostly wildlife now, and I rarely use this lens. I have a few other prime lenses that cover this range, so I don't really need it, I want to fund other photography equipment.
Price is $1500 Firm. shipped, but please add 3% paypal or pay with gift. price maybe a little higher then most, but this lens is perfect.
