tron
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2008
- Messages
- 352
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- Michigan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello:
I just bought a Nikon 28-85 AF Lens and I dont find myself using it very often. Therefore I would like to sell it on here. Everything is in fantastic operating condition and the glass is CLEAN.
Asking $150 shipped, I will get pictures when I get home. Will of course come with front and rear caps.
Thanks!
Update:
Heres the updates I promised. The lens elements are in mint condition, the focus ring is smooth. It focuses fast on my D90 and is a great lens. I just find myself not using this lens and my gear bag has gotten a little out of control so I figured this would be a good opportunity to lighten my stuff.
The lens has a 62mm filter thread and has a cool feature which allows you to push a button and go lower than 28mm into a macro mode which allows you to utilize the lenses full reproduction ration. Very versatile!
Onto the pics!
I just bought a Nikon 28-85 AF Lens and I dont find myself using it very often. Therefore I would like to sell it on here. Everything is in fantastic operating condition and the glass is CLEAN.
Asking $150 shipped, I will get pictures when I get home. Will of course come with front and rear caps.
Thanks!
Update:
Heres the updates I promised. The lens elements are in mint condition, the focus ring is smooth. It focuses fast on my D90 and is a great lens. I just find myself not using this lens and my gear bag has gotten a little out of control so I figured this would be a good opportunity to lighten my stuff.
The lens has a 62mm filter thread and has a cool feature which allows you to push a button and go lower than 28mm into a macro mode which allows you to utilize the lenses full reproduction ration. Very versatile!
Onto the pics!
Last edited: