What's new

Nikon 300mm f2.8 VRII for Sale!!!

TSLevin95

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I have a brand new 300mm f2.8 VRII Nikon lens for sale. I only used the lens one time for high school sports photography, and I no longer have any use for it.

I am open to offers, but won't be accepting any low ball offers since I paid over $6k for the lens. Photos of the lens are attached.

If you are interested in it or have any questions please post below or feel free to send me a private message.
 

Attachments

  • $image-3687400613.webp
    $image-3687400613.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 219
  • $image-47018003.webp
    $image-47018003.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 190
  • $image-2818712843.webp
    $image-2818712843.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 165

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom