What's new

Nikon 35 f/2 glass.

Spirit Vision Photography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
169
Reaction score
197
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's well known that the 35 f/2 glass is legendary. But opinions vary widely on which one is the better of the three, if there is a best of them. I just picked up the AI-s version. And I get excellent results from the pre-AI "O" version. I was just curious as to what others experience, or thoughts on them is? :-/

Nikon 35mm glass..webp


Nikon 35 f-2, AF-D - resized.webp
 
Legendary might be a stretch but I've yet to shoot a manual Nikon 35mm lens that deserved "dog" status. I'm partial to the 35/2Ai but also have a 35/2.8NAI. The E series 35/2.5 is good, too. They all share fairly close-focus ability.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom