What's new

Nikon 35mm 1.8 LIKE NEW

Lunchbox said:
are you interested in the lens? if not then keep your opinions to yourself. thanks.

I'm interested in the lens but not the price.

Wanted to say more... But I'm better than that.
 
bump for price change
 
I guess the OP isn't interested in selling their lens, guys.

I wouldn't have gone for it at $160 even if I shot Nikon.
 
would you take $1,599,999,999,500.00 if yes shoot me your paypal info.
 
It doesnt matter what the price is, If i listed it for 100$ you cheap ****s would offer 75.

I have dealt with quite a few people on here with no issues selling and buying, but i cant stand people that just pop in to say some dumb ****.
 
It doesnt matter what the price is, If i listed it for 100$ you cheap ****s would offer 75.

I have dealt with quite a few people on here with no issues selling and buying, but i cant stand people that just pop in to say some dumb ****.

No, actually. I was ready to buy from someone else at $140, but someone beat me to it. If you'd posted at $140 or 150, I would have probably bitten, because I am ready to BUY, now--either a 35 or 50.
I've bought several things now from folks here; some I've negotiated the price with, some I've just bought straight out.

Not all of us just "popped in" to say something dumb. At least two were serious potential buyers. Your loss.
 
You almost have enough to finish your circle jerk... I am not losing anything because my local store will give me 130$ for it, so why would i take that or less on here and have to deal with shipping etc...


If you haven't noticed the post change was a smart ass way to say its no longer for sale.
 
You almost have enough to finish your circle jerk... I am not losing anything because my local store will give me 130$ for it, so why would i take that or less on here and have to deal with shipping etc...


If you haven't noticed the post change was a smart ass way to say its no longer for sale.

Cool story bro. So you got $20 less than what you would have got if you sold it online. Good for you. Looks like you really showed the prospective buyers by settling for less anyway!
 
Cry baby. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
 
Waambulance2.jpg
 
I am crying on the inside...i ran out of tears. Its funny how much yall are interested in this thread.

Your lives so boring that this is the highlight of your day, i am sure you will talk about it at dinner tonight.

" you should have seen this guy online today dear, he totally wanted to make 10$, but i showed him!! I am so cool on the internet"


lol keep trolling
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom