Nikon 35mm 1.8 LIKE NEW

Lunchbox said:
You almost have enough to finish your circle jerk...

If you haven't noticed the post change was a smart ass way to say its no longer for sale.

Or a smart ass way of saying you suck at selling stuff.

Lunchbox said:
You almost have enough to finish your circle jerk...

If you haven't noticed the post change was a smart ass way to say its no longer for sale.

Or a smart ass way of saying you suck at selling stuff.

lol except for the fact that i do online sales for a large motorcycle parts company. go ask your mom for a ride to the camera store and look at their used prices...mine are cheaper. and i dont charge tax and i have to ship.

Lunchbox said:
lol except for the fact that i do online sales for a large motorcycle parts company. go ask your mom for a ride to the camera store and look at their used prices...mine are cheaper. and i dont charge tax and i have to ship.

Wow you're special. Nobody cares.

Lunchbox said:

Wow you're special. Nobody cares.

apparently you do...you keep checking back and responding....If you have a crush on me its ok... I will always love you.

I keep coming back because this thread is getting totally entertaining! You can't buy tickets and pay money for stuff this hilarious.

Lunchbox said:
apparently you do...you keep checking back and responding....If you have a crush on me its ok... I will always love you.

When you call me out as quoted above I will respond. You constantly having to prove yourself in this thread. When in reality. Nobody cares.

You were asking $160. Someone offered you $150. You stated "$160 shipped." when most sellers explain "Thanks for the offer but... Etc..." instead you won't budge and acted accordingly. I simply stated it would be sold if you dropped it $10... But whatever.

Thanks for the love but nobody likes you.

Is there a full moon or something? All of the crazies are out today!

would you take $1,599,999,999,500.00 if yes shoot me your paypal info.

that's $500 less than what he is asking!

what is this? a charity?

$hit I thought I had it.
Makes sense to me, drive to your local guy for $20.00 less than offered on here. And I'm willing to bet $1,600,000,000,000.00 that the local guy did not offer up $130.00 just saying

Lunchbox said:

When you call me out as quoted above I will respond. You constantly having to prove yourself in this thread. When in reality. Nobody cares.

You were asking $160. Someone offered you $150. You stated "$160 shipped." when most sellers explain "Thanks for the offer but... Etc..." instead you won't budge and acted accordingly. I simply stated it would be sold if you dropped it $10... But whatever.

Thanks for the love but nobody likes you.

me saying 160 shipped is dropping the price...the price of shipping.. and when i ship something i box it up in the original nikon box padded and then that box in another padded and not having any small boxes laying around the easiest thing to do is go to the UPS store. and that will end up costing at least 15-20$ so yeah i dropped the price at least 15$ but you dont think about that all you see is the price. unless you ship crap loose in a flat rate box so the lens gets damaged.

that the local guy did not offer up $130.00 just saying

they did, but i dont care if you believe it or not, but just to let you know, the owner told me he could give me 130$ and i asked him what he would price it at when he puts it on the used shelf and he said he would price it at least 185-190$.

He may be offering me a tad more since i have done a lot of business with them but still for the lens to be as new as it is that seemed fair.

Perhaps you haven't learned that used gear is not worth what you want for it... it's only worth what someone is willing to give you for it.

Perhaps you haven't learned that used gear is not worth what you want for it... it's only worth what someone is willing to give you for it.

And thats why i went to the store and asked what they sell em used for and priced it well under that.

No one on here learned if you have an offer or a suggestion to PM it instead of cluttering up or de-railing a for sale thread.

If i was in a position where i NEEDED to sell it then maybe i would take a lowball offer. But i dont need to sell, i was just gonna use the money to buy some more filters/batteries etc.

Most reactions

Back