spacefuzz
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2011
- Messages
- 1,832
- Reaction score
- 318
- Location
- Southern California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
If you ever wanted to get up close and personal...this is the lens to do it. Look like a boss at the soccer game or become a paparazzi in your free time. Good condition, sweet images. Selling because pro sports photography didnt pan out like planned. $4500.
It is in great condition with little wear on the lens body and hood. There is only a missing screw on the hood that holds it to the lens, and I put a standard screw in to make it work (See Images) and it works just fine. There are no scratches on the glass. Moisture and fungus free!! I have been very happy with this lens for the past 3 years. It has lightning fast focus and produces tack sharp images! It has NEVER been dropped. I have taken very good care of this lens.
It is in great condition with little wear on the lens body and hood. There is only a missing screw on the hood that holds it to the lens, and I put a standard screw in to make it work (See Images) and it works just fine. There are no scratches on the glass. Moisture and fungus free!! I have been very happy with this lens for the past 3 years. It has lightning fast focus and produces tack sharp images! It has NEVER been dropped. I have taken very good care of this lens.