What's new

Nikon 50mm 1.8 D Lens

DivadWaldoss

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
144
Reaction score
53
Location
United States
SOLD

For sale is a barely used Nikon 50mm f 1.8 D lens. This lens appears to be in mint condition, with no scratches on the body or glass. No lens caps are included.

Here's a video I made of the lens. If you still want pictures I can add some.



Thanks for looking
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Also open to any trades for Canon/Other brand EF mount lenses (such as the Canon equivalent 50mm 1.8)
Thanks
 
Bump.
Got one offer, but haven't heard back from them...
So... still available for the time being
 
Would like to try selling this again. I have a canon body and I can't auto focus with this lens using an adapter. Asking $85. PM me if interested!
Thanks
 
ziggy84 said:
Nikon lens can fit on Canon cameras?

You can manual focus with them on canon bodies with an adapter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom