What's new

Nikon 70-200 2.8

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Reduced for quick sale. Nikkor (made in Japan) Zoom Lens VR ED 70-200 2.8G. A 9.5 out of 10 condition

$1,200

I do not have the original box. Comes with Lens Hood, UV Filter, and Tripod Collar/Shoe. Small scuff mark on the lens barrel down near the tripod mount, otherwise primo condition.
 
Damn, what a sweet price. If I hadn't just bought the 85 I'd jump all over this. Good luck with the sale!

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That figures, I find exactly what I am looking for when I am broke. Ugh, its the story of my life.
 
I am not sure if made in Japan is an issue with warranty work getting it repaired here?
have seen mention of USA made, but it may not be the same story here, am complete Newbie!
kind of curious about it though, and I am in Florida!
Nancy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom