What's new

nikon 80-200 2.8

I agree, just saying... I guess. :) There are options for almost everyone, and they don't have to suffer from terrible IQ.

Don't get me wrong, the 70-200 on my DX body is about the best thing I've shot with yet (the soft corners don't bug me in the least since I don't see it).
 
Not to argue the quality of Sigma, they do have some good stuff out there. But, to go back to my first post... The name brand lenses unarguably hold their value better. Yeah, you can get off cheaper in the short run, but if/when you want to upgrade, you have better capital in-hand with the OEM product.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom