What's new

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 Push/pull

asnyder5

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Oxford, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
First of all, I am not a new poster on the forum but I have not been active in a long while with research taking me out of the country and with grad school, so I am having trouble remembering my old username.

I am selling my Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-D ED push/pull so I can put that money towards Bushnell trail cameras for some upcoming Jaguar research in S. America. The lens is in fantastic shape and comes with the lens hood and caps. I have had it for a while but it has been sitting collecting dust since getting the 70-200mm.

I am looking to get $500+shipping OBO. I will post pictures once I get back home this afternoon.

Thanks,
Andrew
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom