What's new

Nikon AH-4 vs Handstrap II

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I'm trying to figure out what the difference is (other than price). I'm a fan of hand straps and would like to upgrade my Opteka to one of these.
 
Not what you're looking for but I don't use a hand strap but do wrap my neck strap around my hand. I did think about getting a hand strap originally but the curve of the D90 along with the wrap of the neck strap gives me a secure feeling.
 
I've read of people doing that, but don't quite understand how they do it.
 
Here you go ... trying to do it left handed just didn't work too well.

20040111-IM000285.jpg


20040111-IM000284.jpg
 
Huh, when I try doing that it gets all twisted up!
 
My strap doesn't have a swivel on it but it is very soft. Maybe its just a matter of practicing. I think even back in my film days I did that as well since my camera weas flat.

Huh, when I try doing that it gets all twisted up!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom