Nikon Cam's

LarryMartin830

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was wondering what nikon cam has the HDR things built in where you take one pic and it takes the 3? im sorry its almost 3:30am if ya don't understand :lmao: like from cheapest to $$$

you mean exposure bracketing?
its a pretty standard feature, look around the menu's and you should be able to find it on just about all of them i should think.

you mean exposure bracketing?
its a pretty standard feature, look around the menu's and you should be able to find it on just about all of them i should think.
its not on the D40 lol from what i can see

I think you are right, you own one of the very few DSLR's that do not have auto exposure bracketing.

The D40 does not have the bracketing, you have to do it manually, is not that hard to do. @ a forum in PR, there is a user that does a great job in manual bracketing, and the final HDR is very impressive...

well i manually do the bracketing now but i want a cam that dose it with a setting the question now is D80 or D200

D60 does not have it either....dont know why. Both the D40 and the D60 should have had it on there.

D60 does not have it either....dont know why. Both the D40 and the D60 should have had it on there.

Really, Nikon? I love my D200, but they are really leaving some basic functions off the entry-level cameras.

I paid $650 for my D200 body brand new domestic market, and I think they went to $600 on Best Buy shortly after. I can't believe that value for the price, and if you can live with outdated high ISO performance and unimpressive battery life, it could be a great choice.

Yeah, leaving bracketing off of the D40/D60 was a colossal blunder on Nikon's part. Even dinky P&S cameras have this feature.
As far as I know the D80 is the lowest "grade" camera that Nikon put bracket mode on.
The new D5000 also has bracketing, but it has some other issues.
The viewfinder sucks, so I guess they are expecting everyone to use the live view and that tilt LCD display. I also heard they dropped the IIIa color space option...which is a bummer for landscape/nature photographers, but I havent had a chance to confirm this.

Had Nikon put bracketing, and a 11 point focus on the D60 it would have been just about perfect.

Most reactions

Back