I'm a buy once/cry a lot kind of guy with equipment. If you're similar, look at the Nomatic McKinnon 35L. I like mine so much, I leave my cameras in it most of the time so I can grab it and go.
I almost always have my Sony A7iiii, a large telephoto, a 70-200, a macro kens and batteries and chargers. Then I always bring one or even two Leicas, both medium size with stubby lenses, plus their batteries and chargers. My tripod straps to the side.
I'm not done yet.
I often travel with this set up as my carry on, so I put my large tablet in their, too. Along with an external HD, and all the cleaning/SD cards, adapters, etc etc etc. More often than not, I'll have a small toiletry bag in there as well.
Best if all, I've taken this beast saltwater fly fishing several times (small boats, lots of spray), snowmobiling, mountain biking and backcountry hunting without a single issue. They are built really well and are very much water proof, or as close to it as you can get.
Whenever I leave for a trip, I'm always bummed by the weight, but by the time I'm there, I'm elated I have my whole arsenal with me. And the waist belt does a great job of distributing the weight on your hips, unlike the Lowes I've used.
I'm a picky gear guy but I can't imagine I'll be replacing this anytime soon. Full disclosure, I usually pack a small sling bag IN the Nomatic that I carry the Leica around in when doing street stuff in foreign countries.
Not just a camera bag, the McKinnon Camera Pack 35L is a full travel system. Thoughtful compartmentalization with customizable dividers means you can choose how you want to pack. A separate clothing compartment holds up to three days’ worth of luggage thanks to the pack’s seven liters of...
www.nomatic.com