What's new

Nikon Coolpix P7000

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like new with all accessories and an extra Nikon battery. Full PSAM and many auto modes as well as a hotshoe to use with your Nikon compatible flash units (SB600, 800, 900, 700, 400).

$350

ad136eb4-eeb9-3fd8.jpg
 
Had enough of this camera LA? I thought, a while ago, it was proving a useful tool in your arsenal.
 
I just want something smaller like the S95, I know I'll miss the versatility of the P7000's awesome zoom range though.

If it doesn't sell by the end of today I'm keeping it.
 
Did you take it with on your anniversary, in the end?
 
That's the plan if it doesn't sell today, otherwise I'll have no time to get a replacement.
 
Ahh it's still in the future. Sorry :) **bump**
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom