Nikon D100?

robdavis305

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Local paper has a Nikon D100 for sale at 50.00 and is said to be in mint condition. I dont know anything about the camera as far as megapixels or if the lens that I have for my D90 will fit.

Last edited:
At $50 it's worth grabbing, but I wouldn't spend too much more than that. Compared to today's bodies, it's high-ISO capabilities are horrible.

Local paper has a Nikon D100 for sale at 50.00 and is said to be in mint condition. I dont know anything about the camera as far as megapixels or if the lens that I have for my D90 will fit.
Here's Nikon D100 info and $50 is a very low price for one in mint condition. As always, buyer beware.

Nikon has had the same lens mount since 1959. Any nikon lens made since then will mount on any Nikon Film SLR or DSLR.

my first digital camera was a d100 and i still have it and use it for a backup.

i have been very happy with the camera but rarely ever had it off an iso of 200.

If you want to do a lot of low light shooting off a tripod the noise may be an issue for you.

I would ask for the shutter count. It might be that the camera is nearing its approximate shutter death[?] hence the low asking price. He just might be in need of quick cash, though.

I would ask for the shutter count. It might be that the camera is nearing its approximate shutter death[?] hence the low asking price. He just might be in need of quick cash, though.
I don't think the D100 is new enough to read the shutter count with an EXIF reader.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back