Nikon D1x...An observation:

Soocom1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I was out looking for shots to take today and with my D1x and the 24-120 G lens attached, I realized something rather interesting..
something some may already know, but it hit me today for the first time.

When looking through the viewfinder, I was aiming at a car. The lens was set out to the full 120mm and realized that the image I saw on the screen appeared to be the same relative size of objects from unaided eyes.

The distance was about 30 feet from the car. At a full 120mm it seemed like the image was nearly 1 to 1 to distance ratio proportion.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

So I was out looking for shots to take today and with my D1x and the 24-120 G lens attached, I realized something rather interesting..
something some may already know, but it hit me today for the first time.

When looking through the viewfinder, I was aiming at a car. The lens was set out to the full 120mm and realized that the image I saw on the screen appeared to be the same relative size of objects from unaided eyes.

The distance was about 30 feet from the car. At a full 120mm it seemed like the image was nearly 1 to 1 to distance ratio proportion.

Has anyone ever experienced this?
Never experienced anything of the sort - but then, I've never used a 24-120 G lens on a D1x.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back