Shutterbug
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2004
- Messages
- 171
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Santa Barbara CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a new Nikon D200 for sale alongside a 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 DX lens as well as an 8gb 150x High Speed Compact Flash card and spare Delkin battery.
This 10.2 Megapixel Nikon D200 DSLR has been used on one studio photoshoot only, I have a D2X and this body was given to me as a gift. I thought I could keep it as a backup but I really don't need it.
The 8 gig card and a second, Delkin battery are just bonuses, both are new too, only been used a few times.
I'll also throw in a Lowepro CompuDayPack backpack (The green one)
I'm in Santa Barbara currently, going to Brooks, zip code 93013 if you want to calculate shipping.
This is a $2,000 + deal, I'm selling for $1,700 because I could use the money.
I can take pics of any of the above if requested.
I also have a Quantum Q-Flash T2 Digital and Turbo Battery (both brand new) for sale for $500, an Epson 2200 Printer w/14 cartridges and two packs of super A3 archival paper for $300, and a Fuji S2 Pro Body for $300... Although for either of those last two pieces of EQ I'd trade for a Treo 650 (or better) Smartphone.
This 10.2 Megapixel Nikon D200 DSLR has been used on one studio photoshoot only, I have a D2X and this body was given to me as a gift. I thought I could keep it as a backup but I really don't need it.
The 8 gig card and a second, Delkin battery are just bonuses, both are new too, only been used a few times.
I'll also throw in a Lowepro CompuDayPack backpack (The green one)
I'm in Santa Barbara currently, going to Brooks, zip code 93013 if you want to calculate shipping.
This is a $2,000 + deal, I'm selling for $1,700 because I could use the money.
I can take pics of any of the above if requested.
I also have a Quantum Q-Flash T2 Digital and Turbo Battery (both brand new) for sale for $500, an Epson 2200 Printer w/14 cartridges and two packs of super A3 archival paper for $300, and a Fuji S2 Pro Body for $300... Although for either of those last two pieces of EQ I'd trade for a Treo 650 (or better) Smartphone.