Nwcid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jbnokesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Price drop, again.

For your consideration is a Nikon D7100. This has been my main body for about 3.5 years. I recently upgraded to a full frame and had planed on using this as my back up. After trying that combination, I decided that it was not for me and I need another FF body. That means it is time for this one to move on to someone who will use it. The body is in great shape as can be seen by the pictures. It comes with an unused neck strap and the dual SD cards that I bought new with the camera. It does come with OEM battery and charger, not pictured.

$425 OBO

Nikon AF‑S DX 18‑105mm f/3.5‑5.6G ED VR lens like new. I had continued to use another 18-105mm I already had. It did get used a time or two with my old body. It comes with an unused neck strap and the dual SD cards that I bought new with the camera.

$125 OBO

AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED lens. I do not currently have a picture of this lens as I just decided to post it for sale also. It is in the same shape as the rest of what I have shown. I can get pictures up, but it might be a day or two. There are several different Nikon 70-300 lenses, and this is the best one.

$250 OBO

Price are plus shipping.

dsc_4078-jpg.159773

dsc_4072-jpg.159775

dsc_4075-jpg.159774

dsc_4074-jpg.159776

dsc_4079-jpg.159772

Attachments

• DSC_4079.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 475
  • DSC_4078.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 531
  • DSC_4075.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 464
  • DSC_4072.jpg
    934.9 KB · Views: 450
  • DSC_4074.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Price drop again. Is my price out of line on this?
I would say not "out of line", but people have some difficulty in measuring up the shutter count against the probable future life of the camera, and the price (at $450) is still above half price of new. (My new D7100 cost me $700)

I think your prices are reasonable, but remember you are competing with e-bay and other retailers of used gear, so anyone who is shopping will be comparing your price with what they find elsewhere.

This forum is easy to use and very "local", but you will get more lookers if you advertise in several places.

Price drop again. Is my price out of line on this?
I would say not "out of line", but people have some difficulty in measuring up the shutter count against the probable future life of the camera, and the price (at $450) is still above half price of new. (My new D7100 cost me $700)

I think your prices are reasonable, but remember you are competing with e-bay and other retailers of used gear, so anyone who is shopping will be comparing your price with what they find elsewhere.

This forum is easy to use and very "local", but you will get more lookers if you advertise in several places.

I’ve never sold anything on this forum...just not tons of traffic through this section. I’d try the Nikon Buy and Sell group on Facebook personally.

and it's competing against used D7200s for as low as $500 on ebay, mostly near the $600 range but with all packaging etc.

Thank you for the replies. I just had someone local decide they are interested so I am pulling this add.

I could not find a place to "lock" this thread so maybe a mod could take care of that for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back