What's new

NIKON D200 with Kit Lens for Sale or Trade!

YellowJello

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Hello!

I have an amazing condition Nikon D200 with an 18-55mm EDII lens!
I still have the box and I'm pretty sure everything that came with it (charger, battery, charger cable, audio cable or video cable?, neck strap, maunals, cds, etc?)

I am hoping to sell the kit for $350!
OR....
I would love to trade this setup for a Nikon V1 with kit lens!?

ALSO! I have a BASICALLY NEW Kata 3-in-1-20 (medium) photo bag I am looking to sell for $60 or for 400 for everything together!

Sorry about the pictures....(on a photo website)....I am away and had friend take pictures with their phone...please forgive me!
If you have any questions or ANYTHING feel free to ask!
Thanks again for looking!

$2012-09-02_19-58-26_883.webp$2012-09-02_19-58-38_196.webp$2012-09-02_19-59-41_532.webp$2012-09-02_20-07-39_339.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom