What's new

Nikon d2h

kenyadigit

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Want one pretty bad, who here has one. I can throw in a canon a-1 and cash, i just want it... Like pretty bad.
 
I would but it never shows me any photos of it... I don't know how bad it looks an stuff
 
I would but it never shows me any photos of it... I don't know how bad it looks an stuff

KEH has the conditions listed. Maybe order the more expensive EX+ items if you want a new appearance.
 
I've had really good experiences with KEH.

I've bought one item listed as BGN condition. A Nikon 28-85 AF lens. I returned it b/c although cosmetically it was in great shape the zoom ring was so stiff as to be unusable.

I called KEH and got a rep who was very helpful and did not mind it being returned at all. Very easy process.
 
I wonder what a BGN d2h would look like. I don't think I want to spend that much in a EX
 
The more I look at the D2H the more I want one of those bodies to add to the bag.
 
2WheelPhoto said:
The more I look at the D2H the more I want one of those bodies to add to the bag.

To me it's not a want, it's a must have.
 
2WheelPhoto said:
The more I look at the D2H the more I want one of those bodies to add to the bag.

To me it's not a want, it's a must have.

I have a D700 already, or it might've been a must have for me too. I think I might appreciate one more than my D80 for a back up cam.
 
A d80 is my second priority, im a skateboarding photographer and I want the d2h for it's 8fps. I shoot a d70s and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm in love with the sync speed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom