Jorge18
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2012
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Miami, Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my Nikon d300. I have used this camera as my main body for around 2 years now. It currently has 11,xxx actuation on it and still running strong. I've taken care of this camera like it was my first born child but now it's time for an upgrade.
What's included in the sale:
-Nikon D300 Body
-Nikon MB-D10 Grip
-(1) Nikon EM-EL3e Battery
-(1) Third party EL3e Battery
-16gb AData CF card
-Original Nikon Battery Charger
-Original boxes of both the camera and grip
$1200 OBO + Shipping. Local pickup is preferred.
Pictures can be located here: https://picasaweb.google.com/jtijer...authkey=Gv1sRgCImgh8jWuvbPogE&feat=directlink
Any questions, feel free to PM me. I will respond promptly.
What's included in the sale:
-Nikon D300 Body
-Nikon MB-D10 Grip
-(1) Nikon EM-EL3e Battery
-(1) Third party EL3e Battery
-16gb AData CF card
-Original Nikon Battery Charger
-Original boxes of both the camera and grip
$1200 OBO + Shipping. Local pickup is preferred.
Pictures can be located here: https://picasaweb.google.com/jtijer...authkey=Gv1sRgCImgh8jWuvbPogE&feat=directlink
Any questions, feel free to PM me. I will respond promptly.