NIKON D300

MARSHALL1225

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WELL I JUST GOT MY NEW CAMERA ...... MAN DO I HAVE ALOT TO LEARN.I HAVE HAD SEVERAL POINT AND SHOOT DIGITAL CAMERAS AND SLR CAMERAS.THE MANUAL IS PROBABLY AN INCH THICK AND ALOT OF IT SEEMS GREEK TO ME.I AM EXPECTING ALOT OF TRIAL AND ERROR,WITH MORE BAD PICTURES THEN GOOD.WELL WISH ME LUCK......I HOPE TO LEARN ALOT FROM THIS FORUM.

MARSHALL

you sound like my brother who has no knowledge of photography whatsoever and has never had an interest in pics who just bought a D40.
Money to burn.

I WANT IT... ill trade you my D80 and some gum from my baseball cards pack and 2 paper clips for your D300

=D

REMEMBER, A NICER CAMERA CAN ASSIST YOU IN GETTING NICER PICTURES, BUT IT'S THE PHOTOGRAPHER THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!

(just thought I'd go all caps too)

i AM GOING TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!</CAPS LOCK> okay seriously, that is way too much camera for a beginner, I envy thee.

D300 is really great, I forced myself a lot to buy it but couldn't dare to. So I've bought Pentax K10D which I liked very very much. If you have also enough money to buy good lenses, you'll be able to shoot nice photos. Good luck.

I have a pretty new D200 thats less than 6 months old, and could not justify the costs for a D300, but I will happily upgrade to either a D400 or D4 when they come out in 18 months.

NO I CAN'T STOP YELLING, ITS JUST HOW I TALK!!!! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN ANY OF MY MOOOVVIIEEES, DEEP BLUE SEA, A SHARK ATE ME!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back