What's new

Nikon D3000 w/ 55-200 AFS DX

nola.ron

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
255
Reaction score
50
Location
New Orleans
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got this camera as a Christmas gift in 2012 brand new. Less than a year old and I shot with it for maybe 3-4 months. Not a scratch on it and it has been stored in a camera bag this entire time. Been keeping it as a second shooter but have never needed it so putting it up for sale. The battery is dead and I've been forgetting to charge but I would be shocked if this has over 2k actuations. Serious offers just message me and I'll charge and get the final count if you're concerned.

$275 + shipping
D3000 body
Nikkor 55-200 AFS DX
Nikon Strap
Nikon Lens Cap
Nikon Battery
Nikon Charger
Nikon Lens Hood
Nikon software cd
Nikon CD manual
Nikon d3000 paper manual














 
Last edited:
Do you have the software disc that came with the D3000?


Sure do


This is essentially everything that came in the box BUT the box and warranty card (I have it but not sure where it is - may end up finding it).
 
Bump! Price drop to 275 + shipping.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom