Nikon D3100 and accessories FS

dukeboy1977

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys/girls. I'm looking to get out of photography as I never have time to enjoy it, thus need to get out from under my equipment. I just purchased my D3100 and have less than 100 pics taken by me I'm sure! I have the D3100 body with cap, shoe cover, strap, 1 battery, & book. I have numerous 'for dummies' books on photography and photoshop elements 8. I have 4 lenses - the 18-55mm VR, the 55-200mm, 35mm 1.8, and 50mm 1.8. I have an SB600 flash w/ case in awesome shape, barely used!! I've got various lens hoods, memory cards, filters, a NICE backpack bag, and a Manfrotto tripod. I have no pics yet, I'm wanting to see if there is any interest here? It's all in awesome shape and I'm asking $1100 shipped usps priority!

p.s. I have some boxes for some of it, but all is perfect and will arrive safely to you with NO problems. If you want to see how I sell, my Ebay user name is 'yamahariderr6' AND my AZbilliards.com user name is Dukeboy1977. Have NO fear buying from me, I'm one of the good guys! I'm just selling something I am unable to use very much, nothing more! Email me at [email protected] if you have any ?? or wanna talk about it. Thanks, Jeff

Could you please list out the filters you have and the model of the bag?
PM Sent.

I've had alot of PM's asking me to sell the SB600 ( a very popular flash ) and the 50mm 1.8 separately. I'm only looking to sell this stuff as a whole and ship 1 item, not 10 different ones. Thanks but no thanks

I have UV filters, (1) HOYA ND8 filter, an FLD filter, and a CPL filter

This is going to Craigslist tonight since I've had no offers for the whole thing. I'm motivated to sell this stuff guys but as a whole

Below is my ad on Craigslist:

I have a Nikon D3100 ( retails for over $600 ) I purchased maybe a month ago but don't have time to use it, so I might as well sell it to someone who will. The Manual is included of course! I don't believe I've taken 100 pictures with it and it's just like new! The accessories I have are many so I will list them best I can: (1) 'for dummies' Digital SLR Cameras & Photography book - retail is 29.99. (1) 'for dummies' Photoshop Elements 8 book - retail is 29.99. I have a 'Pro Studio' LS backpack camera bag which is an awesome bag ( perfect condition ). I have 52mm filters that are UV, CPL, an 8 point 'star' filter, & a HOYA ND 8 filter. I have multiple SD memory cards ranging in size from 2GB - 8GB so you will have plenty of memory for this 14MP camera! I also will include a flash drive with this package for file transferring when you go printing pics. The lenses I have are (1) AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm VR 3.5-5.6G, (1) AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm 4-5.6G ED with lens hood, (1) AF-S Nikkor 35mm 1.8G with lens hood, and last but not least (1) Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm 1.8. All lenses have front AND rear caps for protection and to help keep the glass clean I'll throw in a lens cleaning pen. Also included in this package is an SB600 external flash which is VERY popular with more advanced photographers. I have some of the boxes for this stuff but all will make their trip to you safely and without any harm, no worries! I'm not looking to sell pieces individually, only as a group. We can meet somewhere we both agree on in Erie for you to check this stuff out, but you will not be disappointed! I may have left out a few things but this really IS a BIG package and you will be completely satisfied! IF I DO find I left anything out of my listing, it will be updated asap...I'm open to very close offers too, just ask!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back